Monday

How To Expend Your Potential For Happiness

When you are sad, you are miserable. When you are miserable, you feel bad. When you feel sad and miserable, you feel lonely. When you are lonely, you are possibly feeling all alone. So, how do you reverse that ? Did you know that when you feel all of the above, you are actually ageing prematurely ?

So how do you prevent aging and being sick and the emotional roller-coaster ? This is what you do; everyday, every morning or before you go to sleep..Once or more times per day, it's up to you. Start smiling to yourself in a mirror, and tell your reflection, starring directly into your eyes: "I am a child of the Universe/God/Jesus/Buddha/Allah, I AM a Perfect creation. I am absolutely perfect. I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.. I am beautiful/handsome and I love myself exactly as I am.. I love me and I expect love and respect. I deserve love..I deserve respect...and remember, that you must  BELIEVE !!! If you don't, do you think that the Universe will believe you. Or anybody else for that matter ? Believe me, everything is written on your forehead....this invisible text. What you believe in the inside, is projected with these invisible energies to the outside world. The mirror "love exercises" work immediately. Consistently, you will see greater results.
Sometime, we have a very bad image of our self. We think that we are ugly, or too short, or too this or too that. The truth is, that we are Perfect. Until we learn, that we are absolutely perfect beings, we will have a bad body image and lots of other people (not all), will see that we are ugly. Not because we are ugly, but because we keep telling others that we are...telling, as having this invisible sign on our forehead. If you tell people that you are Fantastic, they will see it too.
Painting by Maryla Wilson
Now is the time to change that, beginning today! Beginning with yourself! What matters is, ,what is in the inside of us. Start loving yourself!  And remember, you deserve the very best! 

No comments: